Music Monday : Adryelle

This week, Music Monday goes "Dream Pop" with the lovely Adryelle.
I have to be honest, I did not know what Dream Pop was, and when I actually heard Adryelle's music I thought "What is this genre!!?" I know, I know, its sacrilegious for an artist to try to look "inside the box", but it happened.
Luckily, Adryelle did have a box, and it was filled with shimmering lights and super cool synth sounds!

My favorite EP of her's is "The Waiting Room", I listen to it often, but make sure to check out her other albums, and you will hear the shift in her music, its really cool.

Enjoy.





- - - - - 
Shukran, Thank You & Much Love.
Mosno Al-Moseeki | www.mosno.net
Become an Art Lover :Patreon.com/mosno
Instagram: 
@mosno_music 

Twitter: @mosno_music
Listen to "NOVELLA" for free at my site: www.mosno.net