The Christmas Special : 2016

Hello Mosnonaut,
I hope you are all doing well, it has been a while, and I miss you all very much. I apologize if I have dropped off the face of the planet. I had to make some important life choices, and due to that, my life has gotten a whole lot busier.

The bitter sweet news is, things are still moving forward, just at a slower pace than I expected, but forward momentum is what's important here, we must keep a positive eye on things, especially in these interesting days of ours.

I'm here today to help spread some cheer, and laughter to you all. For the past couple of years I've had the honor of being part of The Christmas Special, a comedy variety live show put together by comedian / speaker Spencer Humm (of Hack & Slash).

I'm honored to say that I will be joining them again this year for this year's "Old Time Radio Show" themed Christmas Special. We have lots of fun at these shows, lots of laughs, and good memories for everyone. Yes it is family friendly, its part of a Christmas tradition for many of Spence's fans and we would love it to be one for you and yours.

You can grab your tickets --> HERE.
It’s always a good idea to end your year on a positive note, especially with friends and loved ones.



In 2017
As the new year comes, I'm planning to present some new things to you all. Including but not limited to, some kind of audio recording of my lovely trio "The Moonbeams", and of course my moon themed EP "LunaVerse". I'm also working on a project for Janice B. called "Mantra" as a co-producer with Maurice Carroll of StinkiFace Studios. I'm super excited and honored about my role in this project, and I can't wait to share it with everyone.


Be Well, Be Safe, and Be Kind.
I love you dearly.
Mosno.