Technology + Art : Tablets


Hello Readers, Mosno here,
Tablets are great, I love them, they are convenient, light, and now a-days very powerful.
There are many flavors, and many manufactures out there, so what I'm going to do is tell you about MY tablet, the one that I choose, because it fits what I need it to be.

I have the Galaxy Note 8, and here is why I got it.
-It's an Android OS (which I prefer over Apple OS).
-It comes with an integrated stylus, which comes handy when I draw sketches for idea for album covers.
-Its an 8inch tablet, so it's a perfect size for reading as well.

But one of the main features I got it for, was for its native application called "S Note".
I love this app, it allows you to create different types of notes, including ones which allow you to draw and audio record into the note.

That feature is by far, my favorite feature. Because it allowed me to create a digital song journal. When I'm working on new songs, I can type lyrics, draw the chords of the song, and record an audio demo, all in the same note. That is awesome.

Before having this tablet, I would use my phone to record the audio, a physical notebook to draw the chords, and then write my lyrics on either the same notebook or somewhere else.
So you see, getting the right tablet can help make your creative life easier.



Those are my two virtual cents.
I hope this post was helpful


- - -
Artists Compound Blogger
Mosno Al-Moseeki | www.mosno.net
Into the creative beyond we go.
#mosno #artistsCompound #baltimore #june2016