Music Monday : Khaled Dajani

Today's Music Monday post, I bring you a cultural delight. Khaled Dajani is an amazing musician, and such a lovely songwriter. Originally form Palestine, but has fallen in the love with the sounds of Spain, so naturally he merges those two cultures.

I had the pleasure of performing with him several times, I had the honor of having him on my NOVELLA album, all the cool guitar work you hear, as well as the background vocals on "Land of Ornith" is all him.

He has also released a beautiful album called "LUCI", and he is currently working on a new EP.
I'm warning you now, you will fall in love with dude, so cancel your plans and enjoy Khaled Dajani's "LUCI" album.






- - - - - 
Shukran, Thank You & Much Love.
Mosno Al-Moseeki | www.mosno.net
Become an Art Lover :Patreon.com/mosno
Instagram: 
@mosno_music 

Twitter: @mosno_music
Listen to "NOVELLA" for free at my site: www.mosno.net