Its an infection.

It sure is, and I get it every year, multiple times. Its as if its going out on purpose to get me. The problem is, not only do I get on my own, but I get it from other people as well. If I see someone going through it, I get it. If I speak with someone who has it, I get it. And worst one, is when said person (sometimes multiple persons) seek me out to be part of a collective that has it, because 9 out of 10 times, I will say "Yes please".

The infectious infection I'm talking about is "Creativity", get your mind out of the gutter :)
Last week I had a good week of music adventures, and it ended with a grand show in which I met new friends, got to see old friends, shared a stage with inspiring friends, and oh yes, picked up another infection, i.e. agreed to have a creative session which may lead into something sonically super awesome.
And I'm hoping that I can make that project a reality, but am a little apprehensive about it.

I bring this up because I think its a common problem among us creative folks, our brains see the world differently, and we can get inspired by the slightest of things, which often result into some cool creations.
For example, when I heard the word "Totem" for the first time, it just rang so beautifully in my ear, and I looked for its definition, and since then it has inspired two songs "Shukran My Totem" in my NOVELLA concept album, and "Totem Garden" which will be in my upcoming EP with talented friend Joe Scala.

Many people have told me how much they love my work, many have even called NOVELLA an Art Project, and I loved creating it. I would love to create more, and I DO have more ideas for other projects. Just the other day I was talking with a fellow artist about my Diaspora Love Story idea, and his jaw was on the floor, but I can't do all of this on my own, I need a team, a tribe, a city, a continent of support.

If you have enjoyed my work, if you truly do believe that what I'm doing is important to you, then I would encourage you to become an Art Lover. If you think you know someone who would also like to be part of this beautiful collective, I encourage you to find them and let them join us.

Its a new Era, there is no wall anymore between You & I. Many art lovers are in direct contact with their beloved artists, and even influence the work they do. You are the reason why I strive to create something new and inspiring, and I hope you are loving it as much as I'm loving creating it for you :)

- - - - - 
Shukran, Thank You & Much Love.
Mosno Al-Moseeki | www.mosno.net
Become an Art Lover :Patreon.com/mosno
Instagram: 
@mosno_music 

Twitter: @mosno_music
Listen to "NOVELLA" for free at my site: www.mosno.net