Thank You, I Love You.

Hello my lovely fellow Moon lovers,
 I wanted to thank you all so much for your patience with me through this whole process.
But I come barring good news, the album is almost ready for you. I'm finishing up the graphics of the album with the new name, because as you may or may not have heard, apparently the name "Lunaverse" is trademarked, so I was not able to use it as my album name.
The new name is "Selenophilia : Moon Songs".

I am working my hardest to get it released THIS year, hopefully in late spring early summer.
BUT I will not have you all wait any longer to hear it.
So I have created snippets of the album for your listening pleasure, that way you know what to expect.

Thank you all again SO much for your love and support through out this journey.
I love you all dearly.
Enjoy.