Late Winter and Early Spring

March has been a very interesting month weather wise, we had a late snow storm immediately followed by Spring weather in the 50s(F) to 70s(F). But no worries that has no stopped my fellow Baltimorians or I from still spreading good vibes.
 I've been listening to the semi-final mixes of the "LunaVerse" album, making last minute adjustments, and even thinking of re-imagining one of the songs. Its just not sitting right with me, so I may have to try and see how else to present it to you all.

https://mosno.bandcamp.com/ I also had the opportunity to upload a couple of albums to The Mosnonauts BandCamp page which I've been getting feedback on from the lovely members, they seem to be enjoying them, here they are:

 Also later this month, I am honored to be part of a short list of local artist who will be giving a private performance to some very special people, to help convince them to bring their music festival to our beloved Baltimore.

I hope March has been treating you well, more from news will be on the way, as things start to solidify and move forward.

Be safe & Be creative.
Much Love.
-Mosno