A worm helped me.

It was a shiny, bright, warm day, the Sun gloriously beaming on where I stood. I was on a sidewalk, with grass at the end of both sides, as I stood there, observing this warm world around me, I notice something under my meet. I see a few un-alive worms, clearly have been stepped on (hopefully by accident), but there was one long alive one. Part of it was stuck to the ground, the other part wiggling for dear life, I looked at the direction it was wiggling towards and I saw shady grass.
I knelt down to one knee, carefully picked it up, I was worried the stepped on part would separate but it didn't (yay), and I placed it on the grass it was wiggling towards.

I swear, I have never seen a worm move so fast, as soon as I put it down it dug a whole like a BOSS, and slid right under there, but what I did notice, was that after it was almost all the way through, it stopped for a few seconds wiggling at me, and then it disappeared into the cool grass.

I smiled and went along with my day.
That afternoon, I had a long drive home, and I was listening to a demo of a new song I've written called "Love More", which I wasn't 100% happy with how the lyrics told the story, and just like that, words started worming their way into my ear, replacing the ones that I didn't like, and by the time I made it to my destination, I had replaced all the un-wanted lyrics.  As soon as I parked, I took my phone and wrote them down, and the song is pretty much complete now.

The song is pretty self explanatory, it is an encouragement for us to "Love More", and I have a feeling Wiggily Worm put in a good word for me with the Universal Muse to help me make it happen. Call me crazy if you like, I don't care, but on that I got to help a fellow Earthling & and it helped me write a lovely new song about us loving each-other.
That's a Win/Win in my book.
I hope your day is going well! :D

- - - - - 
Shukran, Thank You & Much Love.
Mosno Al-Moseeki | www.mosno.net
Become an Art Lover :Patreon.com/mosno
Instagram: 
@mosno_music 

Twitter: @mosno_music
Listen to "NOVELLA" for free at my site: www.mosno.net